2018 Golf Lab Whistling Straits Golf Trip Information Itinerary
- October 11th: Travel from SLC-MKE
- October 12th: 9:30 am tee time at Blackwolf Run Meadow Valley. (Ryder Cup Format)
Optional Replay 2:00.
- October 13th: 10:10 am tee time at Whistling Straits. (Ryder Cup Format)
- October 14th: 9:00 am tee time at Irish Course. (Ryder Cup Format)
Optional Replay 2:30 at Whistling Straits
- October 15th: 9:00 am tee time at Blackwolf Run River Course.
Travel from MKE-SLC
- Your entry fee includes the following:
- Round-trip airfare (flying into Milwaukee, WI)
- Transfer to Whistling Straits Resort
- Lodging at The Innat Woodlake (Double Occupancy)
- Daily breakfast at The Inn at Woodlake
- 4-6 rounds of golf at Whistling Straits, Irish, Meadow Valley and River Course
- 1 group lunch and 1 group dinner
- Purse money for daily cash games
- QED/Golf Lab Prize Package
Corey and Tommy will be available post-round for any swing help that you need. Every member of the trip will have a chance to play 18 holes with each coach. A percentage of every member’s entry fee will go toward daily games and contests organized by Golf Lab that will include both team and individual competition. All reservations, tee times and transportation will be made by Golf Lab. You simply need to show up to the airport with your clubs and gear. Golf Lab will take care of the rest.
Cost: $2,995 (cash or check)
Credit cards are accepted but will be charged an additional 4%
- Initial Deposit for Spot Reservation: $500
- 2nd Deposit due June 1, 2018: $1,000
- Final Deposit due August 1, 2018: $1,495